Location: Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £17.00ph + paid breaks (up to £42,000 salary)
Hours: Full time and Part time (days and nights available)
Time Healthcare Recruitment are currently selecting for Registered Nurse to work in a medium sized nursing home in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire. The facility is located within walking distance from the town centre & local train station with excellent transport links.
You will be working on a 30 bedded nursing unit, supported by the home manager, a deputy manager and a clinical lead. As a staff Nurse on this unit, your responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
We are looking for an experienced staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) who has a passion for elderly care. At least 6 months experience as a trained nurse is essential, you will be a confident communicator and will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities when overseeing care staff. Clinical nursing skills are a must, you will need to be confident in;
* PEG Feeding
* Syringe Drivers
* Palliative Care
* Wound Care
As a staff nurse, you can expect arguably the best pay rate in the area, as well as;
* Paid breaks
* A Generous Welcome Package (T&C's apply)
* Ongoing Training and Study Support
* Financial Support for Further Education
* Contributory pension
* Free hot meal
To apply for this exciting new staff Nurse position please contact Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment.
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
This position is suitable for: Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Registered General Nurse, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RMN, and Registered Mental Health Nurse.
- Care Home
- Deputy Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Clinical Lead
- Unit Manager
- Staff Nurse Band 5
- Staff Nurse Band 6
- and Registered Mental Health Nurse.