Staff Nurse vacancies - Elderly Care - Crewe
Day (£15.45p/h) or Night (£16.45p/h) Duty - Good CQC - Hiring Now!
WR Health & Social Care is looking to speak with passionate and professional Staff Nurses in the Crewe and wider area about permanent opportunities now available within one of our clients' nursing homes. Full or part-time contracts are available on days or nights, and our client is looking to interview and hire successful candidates immediately.
The home cares for up to 75 individuals with elderly care needs, as well as those with Dementia or a physical disability. Not only does it enjoy a fantastic reputation for its dedication to holistic patient care, but also for its commitment to staff development and satisfaction.
To be considered for this position, you should be a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) with experience in elderly and dementia care, ideally within the nursing home setting. You should have a clear NMC PIN, and be able to provide satisfactory professional references and DBS check.
- Competitive hourly rate of £15.45p/h on days/£16.45p/h on nights
- Overtime payment
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing training and career development
- Supportive and hard-working management team/MDT
- Support with career progression
- Pension scheme - 3% contribution
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
This vacancy is not anticipated to be available for a long time, so if you are interested in this opportunity, apply NOW!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job