Location - New Cross, South East London
£16.00 per hour (up to £35,000 pa) + £1000 welcome bonus + paid breaks
Part time or full time hours available, days or nights available
Time Recruitment are delighted to be representing a national care home provider with an outstanding reputation within the private sector. We are leading their search for a Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) in South East London.
The home specialises in the provision of nursing care and has 80 beds in total. It's a modern, well ran home with a good CQC report. It provides care to the elderly with a wide range of requirements including Huntington's, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's care.
As a Staff Nurse working with this company, you can expect;
* £16.00 per hour
* £1000 welcome bonus
* Regular pay reviews
* One to One sessions with the Home Manager regularly
* A staff liaison for your own individual support
* Excellent career prospects and progression opportunities
* 28 days Holiday plus statutory.
* Award winning training and development opportunities as voted by CIPD
* Cash plan discounts
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme
* The cost of your NMC registration covered
* The cost of your DBS covered
* Free Uniform
With a long standing manager, university accredited training and development plans and ongoing reviews, supervisions and 1-2-1 guidance you will receive strong managerial support alongside support from a well versed and long standing staff nurse team assisted by a wealth of well-trained senior care staff.
Reporting to the Home Manager as a Staff Nurse your duties are as follows:
* Catering to residents physical, emotional and social needs
* Complex assessments and pre assessments of residents coming onto your unit
* Family liaison
* Medication rounds
* Care planning, monitoring and implementing
* Delivering clinical advice and guidance
* Supporting new staff on your unit
* Delegating tasks to care staff on your shift
The company gives staff lots of autonomy within the position and with award winning training modules readily in place and strong operational structures also; they continuously receive awards year on year for the training of their clinical staff and are accredited for the overall management of the home.
Firstly and foremost you must be a Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin. You will come from a care home background with experience of working with elderly and dementia, with a minimum of a years' experience in a staff nurse role
Staff Nurses within this establishment are offered flexible shift patterns suited to individual needs and part time, full time opportunities on both nights and days are available here with short or long shifts on offer.
If you think this role is for you, and you would like to be considered then please apply by either contacting Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment or applying below.
Keywords: Staff Nurse. Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Staff Nurse London, Nurse Manager, Deputy Manager, Nursing Manager, Lead Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Deputy Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Nurse Manager
- Registered General Nurse
- Lead Nurse
- Nursing Manager
- Staff Nurse Band 6
- Staff Nurse. Staff Nurse Band 5
- Staff Nurse London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job