Staff Nurse vacancy - up to £19p/h + Welcome & Performance Bonuses
Ipswich - Elderly Nursing Home - Night Duty - Compliant CQC!
A modern, private nursing home a short drive from Ipswich has a fantastic opportunity available for a passionate and professional Staff Nurse on permanent, full or part-time nights basis. The ideal candidate should be suitably experienced in elderly and dementia care, and dedicated to continuously improving their delivery of care to service users.
This home provides general elderly/physical disability care, as well as offering specialist dementia nursing care to up to 60 individuals who are unable to live independently and require assistance in day to day living. Each care plan is carefully designed and implemented based upon each service users' requirements and conditions, and an experienced team of Nurses and Healthcare Support Workers work 24/7 to deliver the highest standard of care.
To be considered, you must be a Registered General or Mental Health Nurse (RGN/RMN) in the UK with a clear PIN, as well as being experienced and confident in dementia/general elderly care settings. Furthermore, you must be able to provide satisfactory references/DBS check, and should be genuinely passionate about providing excellent, holistic and patient-centred care to service users.
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £19p/h
- Welcome and Performance Bonuses (T&Cs apply)
- Permanent contract of work on night duty
- Educational opportunities i.e. NVQs
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Career development plans
- Supportive and hard-working management team
- Comprehensive and detailed induction/training programme, with relevant updates
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- RGN/RMN/General Nurse/Registered General Nurse/Dementia/General Elderly/Nursing Home
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job