Salary: £17.00 per hour + paid breaks
Hours: Full time - mixture of shifts
Time Recruitment Solutions are proud to be recruiting for a staff nurse (RGN/RMN) on behalf of a highly prestigious and reputable care home located in Westminster area of London. This is a beautiful home with a friendly nursing team.
This company is well known for its excellent reputation for high levels of care, luxurious, welcoming services and each home offering something special to the residents.
The facility accommodates for up to 60 people over three separate floors caring respectively for people with general nursing needs, dementia and palliative care.
You will be fully supported by your team of nurses alongside your Unit Manager, Deputy manager and Home Manager - all nurse qualified.
You must be a positive and upbeat Staff Nurse with a passion for elderly care. Experience in nursing home is desirable but not essential.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role include:
* 33 days annual leave (bank holidays included)
* Welcome Bonus
* Contributory stakeholder pension with match contributions of up to 7%
* Paid Breaks
* Free meals
* Online discounts
* Company Sick Pay
* Contributory Pension
* Full support for NMC revalidation
* Monthly group discussion and reflective practises
Our client really do offer a unique, non-institutionalised, specialised approach to elderly care in luxurious surroundings. You will work with a select client group doing weekly and daily assessments based on care needs and you will provide one on one care with the assistance of a large and highly trained care team.
Firstly and foremost you must be a Staff Nurse with an active NMC Pin, to apply for this exciting new opening please contact Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment either by direct line on or through email - m.roberts @time-recruitment.com.
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
This position is suitable for: RGN, Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, RN, RMN, Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health and Adult Nurse.
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Clinical Lead
- Registered Mental Health and Adult Nurse.