Permanent Staff Nurse Vacancies - up to £20p/h, Welcome and Performance Bonuses!
Weymouth - Elderly Care - Leading Provider
I am working with a beautiful elderly nursing home in Weymouth, located close to the seafront, and it requires passionate Staff Nurses on permanent, full-time bases (days or nights) to join their vibrant, enthusiastic team.
The home is registered to care for up to 55 elderly service users who have general nursing and dementia care needs, as well as complex physical disabilities. Some require residential care, and they are unable to lead independent lives. Personalised packages of care are offered to every resident, ensuring that they are as comfortable and content as possible.
Nurse development is a key focus for my client, and each individual is placed on a bespoke training and development, aimed at supporting career progression throughout the home/wider company and ascent into senior management.
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £20p/h
- Permanent, full-time day or night duty
- Welcome & Performance Bonuses (T&Cs apply)
- Paid breaks
- Educational opportunities
- Clearly defined career progression scheme
- Continuous training & CPD
- Perkbox Scheme
- NMC fees paid
- You must be a Registered General or Mental Health Nurse in the UK
- You must have an active NMC pin number
- Previous experience within the elderly/dementia care setting is necessary
- Nursing home experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Your clinical skills must be of a high standard
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- RGN/RMN/Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse/Elderly Care/Dementia/EMI/Nursing Home