Permanent Staff Nurse vacancy - £17p/h + Paid Breaks - Day Duty
Prescot, Liverpool - Good CQC - Elderly Care Home
I have a fantastic opportunity for an RGN in the Prescot area with my client, who has a permanent, full-time days contract available at their small nursing home, specialising in care of the elderly.
The home cares for up to 35 individuals who have general elderly and dementia care needs, as well as complex physical disabilities. Personalised packages of care are offered to every resident, ensuring that they are as comfortable and content as possible. All staff at the home are extensively trained in order to be able to provide a high standard of care to service users, and they form meaningful, compassionate relationships with not only the service users themselves, but also with their families. The home has consistently received Good ratings from the CQC, and enjoys an outstanding reputation in the community.
To be considered, you must be a Registered General Nurse (RGN) in the UK with a clear PIN, as well as being experienced and confident in dementia/general elderly care settings. Furthermore, you must be able to provide satisfactory references/DBS check, and should be genuinely passionate about providing excellent, holistic and patient-centred care to service users.
- Competitive hourly rate of £17p/h
- Paid breaks
- Permanent contract of work on day duty - shorter shifts available!
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing training and career development
- Supportive and hard-working team
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our after-care team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- RGN/Registered General Nurse/General Nurse/Dementia/Elderly Care/Elderly Nursing Home