Nursing Home - Farnborough
£15.50 per hour
Full Time - 33 hours - Days or Nights
Excellent CQC - 60 Beds
I am currently seeking a strong, passionate and committed nurse to join a wonderful nursing team at a lovely nursing home in the Farnborough area. You will be required to be a positive, motivational and flexible qualified nurse who has good nursing skills and can deliver care to a first class standard. As a Staff Nurse, you will be pivotal to the operation and functioning of the nursing home. You will support the Clinical Lead across all aspects of nursing and care delivered and to lead in their absence.
The award winning group owns 50 elderly nursing and residential homes across the UK. The home is looking for a Registered nurse to join their team that is dedicated to supporting and caring for the elderly. This home is one of the group's longest serving nursing homes and has an excellent CQC with one outstanding!
- Are a registered nurse RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Preferred nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full Time Days - 33 hours per week - shift time: 8 am-8pm/ 8pm - 8am
- £15.50 per hour
- Comprehensive Induction Training Programme
- 6 weeks annual holiday per annum (including public holidays)
- Career development pathways and formal training opportunities
- Free uniform
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Staff Nurse