Staff Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Epsom - £18ph
Staff Nurse - RGN
Elderly Nursing Home
Full time hours available - £18ph!
The company has an unquestionable reputation for high quality of care which they feel is a reflection of the passionate and dedicated staff they employ. This staff nurse vacancy is with a company ranked in the top 25 best biggest companies to work for in the UK and for the 6th time too. My clients are looking for a like-minded staff nurse, who is patient oriented, passionate about their work and hold high standards of care.
They are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join their skilled nursing team for their service based in Epsom, Surrey. The home itself is registered to care for circa 55 service users and provides a range of high quality specialist person centred care including physical disability, sensory impairment, dementia and general elderly. The home is rated fully compliant by the CQC and is easily accessible by public transport with excellent local bus and train links
The nursing home are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN) who is passionate about elderly care.
- Salary up to £18 per hour
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Are a registered nurse RGN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Preferred nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 10 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 100% of candidates would recommend us. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Staff Nurse
- Nursing home