This role is available on a full time basis from Monday - Friday on 37.5 hours per week.
Immediate start available with an initial 2 month contract.
-To provide high quality and skilled nursing/rehabilitation care and support to patients, carers and their families of a defined caseload.
-To undertake holistic assessments of the patient, using appropriate documentation. This may include: falls-, continence-, wound care- and outcome measure assessments.
-To plan, implement and evaluate evidence-based programmes of care
-Liaise with community teams, GP surgeries, statutory and voluntary agencies in the provision of care to patients and their families/carers in order to facilitate a safe discharge.
-12 months previous experience in the NHS
-Degree in Nursing
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Band 6
- Community Nurse
- District Nurse
- Ward Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Hospital Nurse
- Rehabilitation Nurse
- Clinc Nurse
- Satff Nurse