Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancy - £18p/h + Welcome and Performance Bonus
Elderly & Dementia Care - Good CQC!
I am working with a modern, established nursing home situated a short drive away from Kings Lynn where an experienced, passionate and competent Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) is required on permanent, full-time basis.
This home provides general elderly care, as well as offering specialist dementia nursing care to up to 65 individuals who are unable to live independently and require assistance in day to day living. Each care plan is carefully designed and implemented based upon each service users' requirements and conditions, and an experienced team of Nurses and Healthcare Support Workers work 24/7 to deliver the highest standard of care.
To be considered, you must be a Registered General or Mental Health Nurse in the UK with a valid NMC pin, and experienced and confident in the dementia and general elderly care settings. Furthermore, you must be able to provide satisfactory references/DBS check, and should be genuinely passionate about providing excellent, holistic and patient-centred care to service users.
- Competitive hourly rate of £18p/h
- Welcome and performance bonuses (T&Cs apply)
- Permanent contract (42hrs p/w)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Career development plans
- Supportive and hardworking team
- Free parking
- Perkbox scheme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- RGN/RMN/Staff Nurse/Nursing Home/Care Home/Dementia/Elderly/Nursing Home Nurse/Disability/General Nursing