Salary: £15.50ph - £16.00ph + Paid Breaks + Enhancements
Hours: Full time and Part time (days and nights available)
Time Healthcare Recruitment are currently selecting for Registered Nurse to work in a large and luxurious care home in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. The facility is located right next to the A15 and within walking distance from the local train station.
This service provides state-of-the-art accommodation and expert nursing for people with dementia and adults with Learning Disabilities or Complex Mental Health needs. Offering one to one care as well as group therapies.
Other Registered Nurse responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
We are looking for an experienced staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) who has a passion for elderly care. At least 6 months experience as a trained nurse is essential, you will be a confident communicator and will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities when overseeing care staff
Benefits for the staff Nurse include:
* Enhancements for over time
* A Generous Welcome Package (T&C's apply)
* Ongoing Training and Study Support
* Financial Support for Further Education
* Contributory pension
* Paid Breaks
*Free hot meal
To apply for this exciting new staff Nurse position please contact Michael Roberts at Time Recruitment.
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
This position is suitable for: Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, RGN, Registered General Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Registered General Nurse, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, RMN, and Registered Mental Health Nurse.
- Care Home
- Deputy Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Clinical Lead
- Unit Manager
- Staff Nurse Band 5
- Staff Nurse Band 6
- and Registered Mental Health Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job