Staff Nurse (RGN/ RMN) - Horley, Surrey - £38,220 pa
Position: Staff Nurse (RGN/ RMN)
Salary: £38,220 per annum
Hours: Full time, 42 hours per week
Care: General Nursing, Mental Health, Elderly frail
Location: Horley, Surrey
I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join an elderly nursing home in Horley, Surrey. The elderly nursing home is part of a leading national care home group who own over 200 services across the UK and can offer excellent career development opportunities!
The elderly home is purpose built with a stylish and homely interior. The care home is relatively large in size with just under 80 service users, the elderly nursing home provides specialist care and support including general nursing and dementia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join on of the leading care home providers within the UK. With this Staff Nurse (RGN, RMN) post you will receive a range of benefits including excellent career progression opportunities.
Staff Nurse (RGN/ RMN) Benefits -
- Annual salary £38,200 based on 42 hours per week!
- Free learning and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Long Service Awards
This role requires;
- A Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin
- RGN or RMN qualified
- Previously experience within elderly care is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a clear understanding of regulatory frameworks, DoLs/ MCA
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 100% of candidates would recommend us. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Staff Nurse
- Nursing home