Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - Herne Bay, Kent - £16+ p/hr + £1000 bonus!
Permanent Staff Nurse Vacancy
Luxury elderly nursing home
Herne Bay, Kent
Excellent company benefits
£16+ p/hr, £1000 bonus!!
I am currently working with a client who are looking to recruit a Staff Nurses on a permanent basis for a luxury elderly nursing home. The vacancy is for well-respected elderly nursing home located in Herne Bay, Kent. The elderly nursing home provides specialist nursing and residential care for the elderly frail including general nursing, physical disability and dementia care. The elderly nursing home is large in size of over 100 beds and is part of a fantastic healthcare provider based across the South. This Staff Nurse position offers great training and career development opportunities.
Staff Nurse Package:
- £16+ per hour
- Permanent full time and part time hours available!
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Additional £1000 annual retention bonus!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor vehicle related offers
- Parking on-site!
Your Staff Nurse role would include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC pin
- Previous elderly nursing home experience is favourable
- Passion for elderly care and maintaining high standards of care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply today to be considered for this Staff Nurse post!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Elderly Nursing Home