Senior Nurse - £39,312 pa - Care Home!
Senior General Nurse (RGN)
Nursing and Residential Home
Hayling Island, Hampshire
£18 phr / £39,312 pa
A fantastic national healthcare provider is looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join their nursing and residential home based Hayling Island. The elderly nursing home provides complex and general nursing care for the elderly frail and has a specialist dementia care unit. The elderly nursing home itself is has just under 90 beds and has recently been rated as 'Good' by the CQC and provides a high standard of care to meet the individual needs of the residents.
Overall the nursing home provides person centred care and promotes a warm, friendly and caring atmosphere. The elderly nursing home can provide fantastic training and offer future career development.
The home are looking to recruit a compassionate Registered Nurse to join their highly skilled and dedicated nursing team. If you are an experienced Registered nurse (RGN) looking for a role with a company that really cares and can offer excellent levels of support this is for you!
- Excellent salary £18 per hour / £39,312 per annum
- Industry recognised training and support
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Reward points
- Mentor bonus scheme
Senior Staff Nurse Duties
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
Senior Staff Nurse Requirements
- Must be a registered nurse (RGN) with an active NMC pin
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Nursing home experience is preferred
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply now to be considered for this Senior Staff Nurse (RGN) position!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse
- Senior Staff Nurse