Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN
Night or Day shifts available
£16 per hour!
We are looking a registered nurses with the RGN or RMN qualification to join an 80 bedded nursing home in Newmarket, Suffolk. This registered nurse will be required to work day shift or night shift on a permanent basis. They have both shifts available so please apply now!
The nursing home has a good reputation for their nursing care in the area as residents are considered part of the family. The staff put their health and happiness at the heart of everything they do, and the team of nurses and carers actively encourage residents to take part in all decisions - contributing to everything from the way their rooms look to the therapies they receive.
The nursing home is close to local shops, amenities and public transport links. There is ample free parking at the home too.
They are registered in dementia and old age care categories.
- Online Forum for Nurses- Nurses can discuss good practise.
- Yearly Events- Internal Nurse Awards.
- 12 week induction.
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses.
- Pet & Doll therapy.
- Career Development programme- Progress from a Nurse up to a Managing Director.
- Training to be a mentor for the newly qualified nurses.
- Help with Revalidation - Reflection writing.
- Clinical training.
- Quality of Life programme.
- Happy App.
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have 10 years' worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
- If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- care home
- staff nurse
- registered general nurse
- registered nurse
- old age
- private care home