£23,500 to £26,500 (plus allowances and benefits) (medical and nursing)
Staff Nurse required for a private dialysis unit located in Sidcup.
Our client is one of the world's largest independent renal care providers who are devoting their efforts to developing the best renal care services in the field of dialysis. The unit in Sidcup was launched in 2010 and features 12 dialysis stations.
You will provide high quality nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis and promote good working relationships with the NHS. Key duties include: -
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment
- Preparation and monitoring of dialysis machines and systems
- Physical assessment of patient's pre and post dialysis
- Performing analysis of patient assessments, laboratory data
- Provide on-going patient education Comprehensive professional training programme provided.
You will be required to work shifts: Monday to Saturday between the hours of 6:45am and 11pm (37.5 hours per week).
To be successful in this role you will be / have: -
- NMC Registered Nurse
- At least one year's experience in general nursing (Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential)
- Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £26,500 plus allowances for unsociable hours and benefits including 27 days annual leave (plus bank holiday), life assurance and pension. Relocation allowances also available.
Applications from newly qualified Nurses are welcomed (£23,000 plus).
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send you CV to
KEYWORDS: Staff Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, Dialysis, Renal Unit, Medical and Nursing, Sidcup
- Staff Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job