When you are happy at work, your residents feel the benefits! Are you tired of feeling unsupported? Work for a vibrant, understanding employer who can offer you career development and a market-leading pay rate! Do you have a proven track record of providing excellent levels of care? This is the role for you! We are currently recruiting for a permanent RGN or RMN to support with waking nights at our service in Bridgend. With an hourly rate of up to £15.76 this role could be your next step.
Not only will you feel rewarded you will:
- work alongside a strong staff team to follow patient-specific care plans and administer medication as required
- ensure the safety and security of residents at all times
- be able to commit to 3-4 night shifts across the week. You will be required to work between the 19.45-08.00
Feel proud of the company you work with and receive great benefits!
- pay rates of between £14.50 and £15.76 guaranteed with an overtime enhancement
- a personalised Development Programme to help you achieve your career goals!
- PIN Costs covered & Re-validation support
- Benefit scheme including Childcare Vouchers, free parking and more
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you will
- have a minimum of 6 months post qualifying experience within a similar setting
- be tenacious and like a challenge! No two days will be the same!
- have an active and unrestricted NMC Pin.
Achieve your potential and be rewarded for your hard work and experience! Call in today on and speak with our specialist nursing team to learn more! Not right for you but you know someone who would be perfect? We offer £200 in Love2Shop vouchers for all valid referrals! Call now!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered Nurse Mental Health
- Pallative Care
- General Nursing