Staff Nurse - (VAC-18722)
Full Time or Part Time
Days or Nights
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse to join the team as a staff nurse at an elderly nursing home in Epsom, Surrey.
Located in the historical market town renowned for its horse racing, this home is tucked away within walking distance of the vibrant town centre and nestled in its own picturesque grounds. They offer first class 24-hour nursing care and a bespoke Memory Lane Community for people living with dementia, as well as day care for non-residents.
- You pride yourself both on the highest clinical standards, and on your person-centered, thoughtful approach to nursing.
- Whether you're making sure a new resident is settling in, developing a tailored care plan that takes care of both body and mind, providing medication safely, keeping scrupulous records or carrying out a whole range of clinical tasks, from giving an injection to managing a PEG, you'll meet the highest standards.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you'll need to have
- Current NMC registration
- The most up to date clinical practices
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
- You'll also need an understanding of regulatory frameworks, as well as DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical Guidelines.
In return, you'll receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector. As well as a competitive salary, this will include:
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on or email
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Keywords: medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, Staff Nurse - Up to £18ph, Staff Nurse - Up to £18ph, Staff Nurse - Up to £18ph
- Staff Nurse - Up to £18ph
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job