Registered Nurse - RGN - (VAC-18769)
£16.90 - £17.50
Elderly Nursing Home
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse to join the team at a fully compliant elderly nursing home in Camberley, Surrey.
Situated in the leafy suburb of Camberley and within walking distance of the town centre, this service is a purpose-built home, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. In all aspects of its environment - both inside and out - the home has been designed to provide a pleasant living space for all who choose to live here.
They provide 24-hour nursing care for frail older people and for some younger adults with disabilities and illnesses requiring nursing care.
- You pride yourself both on the highest clinical standards, and on your person-centered, thoughtful approach to nursing.
- Whether you're making sure a new resident is settling in, developing a tailored care plan that takes care of both body and mind, providing medication safely, keeping scrupulous records or carrying out a whole range of clinical tasks, from giving an injection to managing a PEG, you'll meet the highest standards.
In return, you'll receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector. As well as a competitive salary, this will include:
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on or email
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Keywords: Staff Nurse - Up to £17.50ph, Staff Nurse - Up to £17.50ph, Staff Nurse - Up to £17.50ph, medical and nursing medical and nursing medical and nursing
- Staff Nurse - Up to £17.50ph