Band 5 Staff Nurses required:
We are recruiting! Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
LOOK NO FURTHER THAN EPSOM AND ST HELIER NHS TRUST!
*CQC RATING- GOOD!*
An exciting opportunity has arisen for registered nurses to join our very friendly team. We require the applicants to be enthusiastic, motivated and to have good communication skills.
Whether you are qualifying in 2020 or an experienced nurse, our teams are looking for you!
Why work for us?
Flexible working, which means we can offer shifts to suit you
- Posts available in the acute and/or community setting
- We can create rotational posts, tailored to you
- Fantastic staff benefits
- CapitalNurse Quality Mark for Preceptorship in line with the CapitalNurse programme
- We will offer opportunities for you to enhance your clinical skills and will provide support and encouragement to enable you to develop and achieve your full potential.
- At ESTH we are committed to acknowledging and building on our successes to ensure we give the best care we can to our patients every day. Our staff wanted more than a set of tools to help support them to do this - they wanted a cultural way of doing things here at ESTH. We have therefore recently launched IDEAS, which is our unique QI programme at Epsom and St Helier.
Successful candidates will have a genuine desire to become a part of our amazing team and provide outstanding care for our patients.
So if you’re the kind of person who cares about getting things right and wants to make a difference in a forward thinking team we would love to meet you.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Julia Arkell - Lead Nurse for Recruitment and Retention
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'