Our nurses develop long term supportive relationships with each patient, their family and friends.
We are looking for enthusiastic and positive nursing staff that will learn specialised clinical skills. We will train and support you in complex postural management, tracheotomy, tracheostomy management (including changing and replacement), gastronomy and jejunostomy.
Benefits available include:
- Golden Hello (financial support for relocation costs)
- Free on-site parking
- Generous staff pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Virgin Health Discounts and onsite yoga
- Access to on site staff accommodation
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised canteen
- Registered Nurse
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Clinical knowledge and experience of nursing in similar ward/unit
- Ability to negotiate and work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrable clinical skills and good practice skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal presentation skills & report writing.
- Good understanding of relevant compliance standards, codes of practice, and statutory and professional regulations
- Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
- Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC.