Staff Nurse Shifts
Sanctuary Personnel currently have a wide variety of Staff Nurse shifts available in acute NHS settings across Wales.
We offer an extremely competitive hourly rate and are highly flexible regarding your preference of working days or nights. You will be able to choose your availability of when you wish to work.
We will cover the costs of applying for an enhanced DBS, immunisations and any training needed.
Band 5 Pay (Umbrella):
- Days: £23.49 per hour.
- Nights/Saturdays: £30.74 per hour.
- Sundays/Bank Holidays: £36.99 per hour
Benefits of working with Sanctuary:
- Excellent hourly rate.
- Highly flexible regarding your preference of working days or nights.
- You choose your availability of when you wish to work.
- We'll cover the costs of applying for an enhanced DBS, immunisations and annual training.
Requirements of the staff nurse:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
These staff nurse jobs are advertised by Ben Ryder; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
- Staff Nurse