Staff Nurse ( RMN )
Salary: £23,967 to £29,838 per annum + pay enhancements + benefits (negotiable depending on experience)
Shifts / Hours: Flexible - full time and part time hours available
* Pay enhancements for all Nurses working nights*
Our client, a reputable hospital based in Cheshire are looking to recruit Staff Nurses on a permanent basis. The roles are open to Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) and there is a combination of roles at varying levels, so something to suit all levels of experience.
We welcome applications from any Nurse who is interested in this role, whilst working on a rotational shift pattern would be preferable, the hospital always aim to be flexible and will try and accommodate Nurse's preference regarding shifts wherever possible.
There are many benefits involved in this role, including excellent career development with a clear progression path, see below for more benefits. This hospital has free parking and all Nurses working here have their NMC payment and DBS fully funded.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to
DON'T FORGET: if this role isn't for you we will have others available so do get in touch today! We recruit for Nurses, Senior Nurses and Managers all across the UK. We have roles for RMN's, RNLD's and RGN's within a variety of different settings.
If you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us and you will enter into our referral reward scheme (feel free to contact us for more information on this).