My client is currently recruiting for a number of Nurses RMN both senior and staff to join their growing team of specialists providing care and support to individuals with mental health conditions, challenging behaviour for their soon to be opened private hospital.
Located near Gimingham, Norfolk the 30 bedded acute mental health hospital is set in manicure grounds this private hospital is an exceptional place to work.
They are looking for you to provide a high standard of nursing care alongside the care team, whilst ensuring that the organisation values of trust, respect and care are always maintained.
What they are looking for:-
* Someone who has a real passion for caring and helping people
* Registered Mental Nurse with a valid NMC PIN/revalidation process
* Experience in challenging behaviour a distinct advantage
* Professional, understanding and patient, demonstrating a caring disposition towards others
* Good interpersonal skills
* Team player
* Ability lead and manage a shift
* Reliable and punctual
* Flexible in their approach to work
* Ability to work on shift/rota pattern
* Good written and verbal communication
What they can offer you:-
* Excellent rates of pay - dependent on experience and qualifications
* Structured career progression in a modern growing company
* Overtime pay
* 28 days paid holiday
* Subsidised lunches
* Pension Scheme
* Free car parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job