Staff Nurse RMN / RNLD
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – Learning Disabilities
Location: Hook, Hampshire - free parking at site
Salary: £14.26 - £16.20 per hour / £27,825 - £31,608 per annum
Bonus: £1,500 welcome bonus for all Nurses
Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24 - 36 hours per week ) available
Shifts: day shifts, night shifts or mixed shifts available
Contract Type: permanent
We are looking for qualified Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) based in Hook, Hampshire to work with adults with a learning disability. This role would suit either a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ), newly qualified or experienced.
We welcome applications from any Nurse who is interested in this post, the Manager takes a flexible approach, and always aims to accommodate specific requirements around working hours / shift patterns wherever this is suitable for the service.
The service has a good CQC rating and Nurses working there feedback positive reviews.
We are offering a range of excellent benefits package which including private health and dental cover, free meals whilst on duty and an excellent pension scheme.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
- Competitive salary
- £1,500 welcome bonus
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- £1,500 e-voucher code to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
Applicants should hold a valid NMC PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job