Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – Mental Health Unit
Service Type: locked rehabilitation and supported living
Salary: £13.33 - £14.87 per hour / £26,000 - £29,000 per annum
Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24-36 hours per week )
Shifts: day shifts, night shifts or mixed shifts available
An opportunity has arisen for an RMN or RNLD qualified nurse to join a small and friendly team based near Portsmouth. This is a specialist service which provides assessment and treatment in both locked rehabilitation and supported living settings. The service is for learning disabilities and complex mental or physical health needs.
Management in this service are very friendly and warm, there is strong commitment to staff and further training and development. Nurses within the team benefit from fantastic support from colleagues and the management team.
We are offering a range of excellent benefits including -
• Competitive salary
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Extra Service Annual leave awards
• Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
• A contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking
• Private Dental Cover
• Flexible Benefits Packages
• NMC payment in full
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job