Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit
- Location: Dorking, Surrey - free parking at site
- Salary: £14.26 - £17.00 per hour / £27,824 - £33,153 per annum
- Bonus: £2,100 welcome bonus
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24-36 hours per week )
- Shift Patterns: day shifts, night shifts or mixed shifts available
We are looking for qualified Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) based in Dorking, Surrey to work with adults with mental health needs or learning disabilities.
This role would suit either a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ).
We welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced Nurses, we have opportunities and training to suit all levels of experience.
We are offering a range of excellent benefits including -
- Competitive salary
- £2,100 welcome bonus for all Nurses
- £1,500 voucher for items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc.
- Free car parking
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Fully funded NMC payment
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
To apply for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role please contact Sophie Cook directly on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job