Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD) vacancies - Stoke-on-Trent
Adult Autism, Learning Disabilities, Forensics and Challenging Behaviour - up to £32K p/a!
I have several permanent opportunities for passionate and enthusiastic RMN/RNLDs at my client's small service, treating adults with complex needs and learning disabilities, just outside of Stoke-on-Trent. The service has been rated Good by the CQC, and is owned by a leading private mental health and learning disability care provider in the UK, putting service user safety and positive experience at the forefront of its practice.
This hospital treats those detained under the Mental Health Act, under a CTO or otherwise unable to live independently and/or be cared for in a general setting. Ultimately, the service offers individualised care packages, holistic rehabilitation and assessment and step down pathways to other services/the community. Those with forensic histories and severe challenging behaviours are also treated here, and a team of OTs, SLTs, Consultants, Nurses etc. work collaboratively to deliver a structured, holistic and safe care service to each patient, aimed at enhancing independence and social skills and therefore preparing them for eventual discharge.
The ideal candidate should be an RMN/RNLD in the UK with valid NMC membership and have demonstrable experience in Autism, LD, Forensic or Acute settings. Furthermore, you should be genuinely passionate about providing patient-centred care to vulnerable adults, and work in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times. You should have strong knowledge of the MCA/DoLS and other relevant healthcare legislation, be prepared to work flexibly (days, nights and weekends) and also be prepared to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free meals
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Competitive salary of up to £32K p/a
- Life Assurance
- Opportunities for career development/progression
- Permanent, full-time contract
- Personalised training and development programme
- Private pension plan
- And much more!
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 96% recommendation rate from our candidates
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- RMN/RNLD/Mental Health/Forensic/Learning Disability/Autism/Challenging Behaviour/Adult Learning Disability/Secure Services/Low Secure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job