Are you an RMN/RNLD looking to use your clinical skills to further the lives of adults living with Mental Illness? Promote a sense of stability for both male and female patients living with personality disorder and mental health concerns. Work alongside a dedicated nursing team to provide a clear road to recovery for all patients. You will make a real difference and feel the gratification of knowing you are responsible for the change in a patients life.
Working for one of the countries leading Mental Health providers grants you benefits including
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Personalised career plan that develops with you
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- £250 CPD Contribution
- NMC Payment in full
As a member of the nursing team you will strive to
- maintain exemplary levels of care within the locked unit.
- work within a multi-disciplinary team to assist in the successful running of the ward
- rehabilitate and support the recovery of patients with Personality Disorder, Learning Disability and Mental Health Concerns
The right nurse will have a passion for supporting those with mental health concerns and will also
- have a nursing qualification (RMN/RNLD/RMNH)
- be a member of the NMC with an active PIN
- be able to undertake an ehanced DBS check
Don't wait, enquire today! Call Sam on or email for more information at .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Mental Health
- Risk Assessment
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Health Nurse
- Personality Disorder
- Learning Difficulty
- Locked Unit