Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Newly Qualified or Experienced Nurses
Salary: £24,867 - £28,927 per annum + pay enhancements + benefits package (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours / Shifts: Flexible - full and part time options available
** Pay enhancements for all Nurses! **
Exciting opportunities have arisen for qualified Staff Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) to join a hospital based in Darlington. These roles are open to either newly qualified or experienced Nurses, there are preceptorship programmes available as well as more senior positions for experienced Nurses. The roles will be suitable for either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ).
We welcome applications from Nurse who is interested in the position, wherever possible the service aims to be flexible with working hours / shift patterns. The hospital offers excellent benefits and ongoing training and development. Nurses benefit from childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, onsite gym and subsidised cafeteria. Holiday allowance at this hospital also increases with service length, up to a maximum of 30 days + bank holidays.
More generous benefits are listed below;
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to
DON'T FORGET: if this role isn't for you we will have others available so do get in touch today! We recruit for Nurses, Senior Nurses and Managers all across the UK. We have roles for RMN's, RNLD's and RGN's within a variety of different settings.
If you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us and you will enter into our referral reward scheme (feel free to contact us for more information on this).