Staff Nurse vacancies - up to £33K p/a + Welcome Bonus!
Maidenhead - CAMHS
I am keen to speak with Staff Nurses in and around Maidenhead who are looking for a new challenge with a leading private healthcare provider, specialising in acute nursing care for children and adults with mental health conditions. I have several permanent opportunities at my client's hospital for passionate and compassionate nurses, paying up to £33K p/a on full-time hours, alongside a wide range of unrivalled employee benefits available.
This hospital is CAMHS specialist, caring for young people with enduring mental health issues and eating disorders whose needs cannot be met within community settings, and therefore require specialist, inpatient care. Conditions that are treated here include PTSD, psychosis, personality disorder, self-harm, ADHD etc.
PICU services are also provided to those with severe mental illnesses and therefore detained under the Mental Health Act, and this care is delivered using a person-centred approach, rather than a standardised programme. The hospital works with local healthcare professionals/organisations to ensure that care provided is appropriate for each person, and effectively contributes towards their rehabilitation and recovery.
- Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD/RSCN) with valid NMC registration/PIN
- Experience within CAMHS/PICU/Eating Disorder is essential - newly-qualified nurses CONSIDERED!
- Enhanced DBS
- Flexibility to work over your contracted hours as and when the service requires
- Able to perform professionally, adhering to the NMC Code of Conduct
- Welcome bonus (minimum of £1,000)
- Employee Assistance Programme/Nurse Support Forum
- Competitive salary with clear structure
- Support for undertaking BSc/MSc
- Company discount scheme (high street, leisure etc.)
- Comprehensive, in-depth induction and training programme
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave allowance (inclusive of bank holidays)
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- RMN/RNLD/RSCN/Mental Health/Eating Disorder/CAMHS/PICU/PD/Secure Service/Private Hospital