Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health Service
Location: Diss, Norfolk - free parking at site
Salary: £16.05 - £18.76 per hour / £31,300 - £36,600 per annum
Bonus: £2,100 welcome bonus
Hours: Full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) / part time ( 24 - 36 hours per week )
Shift patterns: day shifts / night shifts / mixed shifts
Contract Type: permanent
We are looking for qualified Nurses ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) based in Diss, Norfolk to work with adults with mental health needs.
This role would suit either a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ), a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) or a General Nurse ( RGN ) with exposure to mental health nursing.
We welcome applications from both newly qualified Nurses and Nurses with experience. Suitable training can be offered to suit all levels of experience.
As well as a £2,100 welcome bonus and additional pay enhancements, this company offer a fantastic benefits package. Nurses also receive excellent support, training and development.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
• Competitive salary
• 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
• Extra Service Annual leave awards
• Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
• A contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical insurance
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Free meals/refreshments when on duty
• Free car parking
• Private Dental Cover
• Flexible Benefits Packages
• £250 Contribution towards CPD
• NMC Payment in full
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.