Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD )- Newly Qualified or Experienced
Service Type: Hospital
Salary: £23,500 - £30,000 per annum (negotiable depending upon experience)
Hours: Full Time Contract, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern (mixture of days, nights and weekends)
Service Details / Job Description:
Appoint Group are working closely with a Hospital based in the Leicestershire area to recruit Staff Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ), either newly qualified or experienced.
This service is for clients with brain injuries or a progressive neurological condition. The service has a close-knit nursing team and a strong management structure in place. This offers fantastic progression opportunities for nurses and continued support, training and development.
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Applicants must be able to work rotational shift patterns (consisting of days, nights and/or weekends). Finally applicants must have a true passion for nursing and providing the best possible standards of care to all service users.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to