Earning up to £45,000 in the first year!
Do you have a passion to make a real difference to people’s lives? We looking for energetic and highly motivated qualified nurses with true leadership qualities to work as RMN / RGN / RNLD for our company. The hospital is a 48 bed locked recovery service delivering acute and rehabilitation support for a range of mental health presentations. We would encourage applications from candidates who are innovative and keen to be involved in setting up our new service or further developing our existing services.
- To be responsible for the Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation of individual care plans.
- To participate in a range of assessments including risk and self-harm.
- To supervise a designated number of staff and assume a mentorship role for Care Pathway staff.
- To assist in standard setting and evaluating quality outcomes.
- To take charge of the Wards in the absence of the person with continuing responsibility.
- Qualifications: Registered Nurse (Mental Health, Learning Disability or General)
- Knowledge of mental health act and associated legislation.
- Knowledge of therapeutic approaches.
- Knowledge of Care Programme Approach and associated statutory legislation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Flexible approach to care.
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to work flexibly over the 24-hour period.
- Ability to use the clinical supervision process effectively.
- Ability to identify and use opportunities for self-development.
- Commitment to the values of equal opportunities, policy and practice.
- An interest in innovative areas of practice.
- Some knowledge of Psychological\ Cognitive Therapies use in Mental Health practice.
- I.T. Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Research and Development skills.
- Experience of teaching.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job