Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing & Dementia
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Salary: £14.07 per hour (£32,000 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time or Part-time hours available (can be flexible depending on preference: 22, 33 or 44 hours available)
Shifts: Days only or Nights available - depending on preference
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to join an established team of nurses within a friendly, purpose-built nursing home with beautiful gardens and modern facilities based in Lincoln. This recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide both residential, nursing and dementia care for elderly individuals.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Benefits & Rewards Package :
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Erin Giles on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.