Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Dementia
Service Type: Mental Health
Salary: up to £29,000 per annum (negotiable depending upon experience)
Hours: Full time / part time hours available
Shifts: Flexible options available
The Role ....
Appoint Group are working closely with a Hospital based in the Dewsbury area to recruit Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ).
This role is working in a service for clients with Dementia. The Staff Nurse will be responsible for providing excellent levels of care to the client group, it is essential that any applicants have a true passion for nursing.
The Manager at this service is extremely committed to the development of all staff. In this role you will receive continuous training and high levels of support . There are also fantastic opportunities to progress and all Nurses have access to Leadership & management development.
What this company will offer you ....
This company offer an excellent package and many benefits are in line with the NHS . Please see the full list of benefits below;
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process + £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
What we need from you ....
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- To be a REGISTERED NURSE ( RMN )
- You should have a UK NURSING PIN
- You should be ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN UK
Interviews are offered on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. To book your interview please call Sophie Cook on or email
If this role is not of interest to you but you are looking for a new position please still get in touch as this is one of many roles in this area, and other areas across the UK.