Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Complex Needs / Challenging Behaviours - Newly Qualified or Experienced
Service Type: Mental Health Hospital
Salary: £27,000 + (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: Full Time Contract, 37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern (mixture of days, nights and weekends)
** £2,100 in bonuses! **
Service Details / Job Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced RMN to work within a prestigious private hospital in Gosport. This is 32 bedded locked rehabilitation recovery service for mental illness, complex needs and challenging behaviours.
The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of staff and offers a benefits package to reflect this. Nurses are entitled to extensive training and benefit from private healthcare and their NMC payment being covered. More generous benefits are listed below.
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a mental health nurse ( RMN ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Further skills/experience required are as follows;
- All candidates must have good knowledge of the nursing process, Care Programme approach, and mental health legislation.
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- NMC Payment in full
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to