We are currently seeking a Bank Staff Nurse (RMN) to work in ourChild and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) at The Huntercombe Hospital Staffordlocated inWheaton Aston,10 miles from Telford & 12 miles fromWolverhampton.
The hospital is a 36 bed Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders and includes the following units:
- PICU-Psychiatric intensive care unit
- General Adolescent service
- Eating Disorders service
There is FREE PARKING at hospital which is located close to the village of Wheaton Aston, 10 miles from Stafford and just 6 miles from the M6 motorway.
Huntercombe can offer you a rewarding career where you will be valued as a key member of our team and every day you’ll be able to make a difference to the lives of our patients and residents, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
Most patients and residents are referred via NHS and local authorities. We play an integral part in contributing to new models of care outlined in the Five Year Forward View.
As a Staff Nurse (RMN) working in our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) your main duties will be:-
- To actively participate with the multidisciplinary team in formulating care plans and utilising appropriate assessments
- Administering drugs and checking preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
- Providing assistance and clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
- Regularly reviewing risk factors and working in conjunction with other health professionals to modify care plans as appropriate
- Ensuring that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures
- Liaising effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives, aspiring to provide an effective, seamless and integrated service to patients/residents
- To protect vulnerable adults/children from internal/external factors and act as a Patient Advocate
To join The Huntercombe Group as a Staff Nurse you will be:-
- A Registered Nurse with current NMC registration (Mental Health, Adult, Child) appropriate to the job
- Able to maintain professional standards of practice at all times
- Flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Able to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Person centred, showing empathy with a desire to make a difference
- Professional in your approach to customer care
- Motivated with the desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Able to provide demonstrable experience of working in mental health and of enhancing care
- Legally entitled to work in the UK
In return we offer you:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- On completion of 3 months membership of the Flexi Bank arrangements you may automatically be enrolled into NEST Occupational Pension Scheme dependent upon your earnings.
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or social background. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a difference.
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident ‘CAN DO’ approach in all you do, please click Apply now.
To learn more about The Huntercombe Group please visit our website
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'