Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - £16 p/hr
Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Nursing home for the elderly and younger adults
Leading National Healthcare Provider!
£16 p/hr + excellent benefits!
This company has an unquestionable reputation for high quality of care which they feel is a reflection of the passionate and dedicated staff they employ. The company has well over 200 elderly nursing homes across the UK and in the last 5 years have created over 10 state of the art, purpose built homes, including small community villages. This Staff Nurse (RGN) vacancy is a chance to get involved with a forever growing and developing company creating better opportunities within your career!
The elderly nursing home itself is a large home of over 100 beds and provides a specialist tailor made services for elderly including general, dementia and mental health care. As a Staff Nurse (RGN) you will aid in the smooth running of the home and ensure standards within the home are upheld. If you are looking for a new opportunity with a care provider who can provide fantastic levels of support and development opportunities this could be the role for you.
Staff Nurse Package includes;
- Full time hours on a permanent basis
- Free learning and development
- Excellent future career opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Generous annual leave
Your Staff Nurse Role will include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
If you are interested in this fantastic Staff Nurse (RGN) opportunity please apply!
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Home
- Staff nurse