Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RGN ) - Newly Qualified or Experienced Nurses
Location: Southport, Lancashire - FREE PARKING AT SITE
Salary: up to £33,000 per annum + excellent benefits package (negotiable depending upon experience)
Hours / Shifts: Flexible - full and part time options available
**Flexible benefits package for all Nurses - see below for details**
Exciting opportunities have arisen for qualified Staff Nurses ( RGN ) to join a service based in Southport. This service offers specialist care to clients with physical disabilities as well either acquired brain injuries, intellectual / learning disabilities, or mental illnesses associated with conditions such as epilepsy or sensory impairment.
This service can offer Preceptorships to newly qualified RGN's and also more senior positions to experienced RGN's. We welcome applications from any Nurse who is interested, wherever possible the Manager aims to be flexible with shift patterns / working hours.
The company offers an excellent benefits package including DBS cost coverage for all Nurses, flexible benefits including reduced cost of gym membership, IT technology and private healthcare. Many of the benefits offered at this service are in line with the NHS, for a full list of benefits please see below;
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to
DON'T FORGET: if this role isn't for you we will have others available so do get in touch today! We recruit for Nurses, Senior Nurses and Managers all across the UK. We have roles for RMN's, RNLD's and RGN's within a variety of different settings.
If you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us and you will enter into our referral reward scheme (feel free to contact us for more information on this).