Are you an experienced Registered Nurse based in or around the Winchester area of Hampshire who is looking to take the next step up in their clinical career and work for a 'family orientated community/environment'?
My client offers Nursing care to the Elderly as well as acute fast-track care to prevent / reduce hospital admission. This luxury high specification home hasn't needed to recruit nurses for over a year having excellent staff retention and outstanding feedback from service users family & friends, here's an indication of the services exemplary reputation in some recent feedback from a relative of one of the homes service users:
"Your staff are a true credit to your company. They are always smiling and nothing is too much trouble in what I can only describe as a high-pressure job. A special thank you must go to the home manager and her team for being so fantastic. Many thanks."
We are looking for an RGN, or RMN Registered Nurse for a full time permanent position. There is a day & night nurse role available working 3 day shifts per week (overtime generally available), from 8am until 8.00pm, paid breaks and clinical handover time.
A snapshot of the package on offer for Registered Nurse:
- A competitive salary of £18.00ph on weekdays and £19.00ph on weekends
- Paid Breaks
- Health benefits
- Extensive further training and management succession programme
- Working with an excellent team of qualified professionals and a hands on supportive manager
Benefits of working as a Registered Nurse for this Outstanding Care Provider:
- Leadership & management development
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Support with your NMC Revalidation
- NMC Renewal Fee paid in full
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications
- Improved CPD application & panel process
Key criteria for the role as a Registered Nurse:
- Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with an active NMC pin
- An interest in caring for adults with a wide range of complex health conditions
- A willingness to learn - you will receive more clinical training here than the NHS and most other private providers, so this role would suit any ambitious nurse looking to broaden their clinical skill set.
If you are a Registered Nurse and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to join this amazing team, please click APPLY and Mike from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application. Alternatively please call Mike directly on .
- Registered Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Ward Nurse
- Clinical Lead
- Nursing Home Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"