Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN
Are you a Band-5 NMC Registered Nurse?
Are you looking to expand your nursing specialisation?
Are you under valued and not appreciated?
…If so, Search Consultancy Specialist Health and Social Care Division are recruiting for Staff Nurses to work for our locally based clients in the South-West of London.
Suitable for newly qualified nurses, preceptorship programme available.
Salary: £26,751 - £34,752 Depending on Experience
Benefits available include:
* Golden Hello (financial support for relocation costs)
* Free on-site parking
* Generous staff pension scheme
* Season ticket loan
* Childcare vouchers
* Virgin Health Discounts and onsite yoga
* Access to on site staff accommodation
* Cycle to work scheme
* Subsidised canteen
A Leading Rehabilitation Hospital, one of the oldest independent hospitals, recently awarded a "Good" rating by the CQC and in the report noted many areas of excellence in care, responsiveness, management and leadership is currently looking for Staff Nurses.
The Hospital Service:
* admits and assesses patients with an acquired brain injury who will undergo disability management and potential active rehabilitation
* Provides short and long-term specialist services for adults with profound or complex neurological injuries
If you are an enthusiastic Registered Nurse who is interested in brain injury rehabilitation, this is the place to be!
The Hospital is looking for enthusiastic, motivated nurses who are eager to learn much sought after clinical skills.
You will acquire skills in respiratory management, continence and tissue viability, whilst also having access to expert knowledge from an interdisciplinary team of Allied Health Professionals.
You can also expect free on-site parking, access to accommodation, beautiful grounds, staff catering and many more benefits.
* Registered Nurse
* Evidence of continuing professional development
* Clinical knowledge and experience of nursing in similar ward/unit
* Ability to negotiate and work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
* Demonstrable clinical and good practice skills
* Excellent communication, written and verbal presentation skills and report writing.
* Good understanding of relevant compliance standards, codes of practice, and statutory and professional regulations
* Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.
* Must be authorised to work in the EEC.
Interested Candidates Please Contact Andy Villalba: Telephone -
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.