Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancies - Sutton-in-Ashfield
Elderly Care - Good CQC - up to £18p/h dependent on experience
I am working with a leading nursing home in Sutton-in-Ashfield that is seeking passionate, confident and dedicated Staff Nurses (RGN/RMN) to join their friendly team on a permanent, full-time days or nights basis.
The home provides a wide range of nursing care in varying complexities across categories such as Dementia, General Elderly and Physical Disability. Personalised packages of care are offered to every resident, ensuring that they are as comfortable and content as possible, and they are also encouraged to participate in social activities within the home and community.
You should be prepared to work full-time day or night shifts (12hrs) and be genuinely passionate about providing first-class care to vulnerable residents. You will be provided with full training, CPD and career progression frameworks, supported by an experienced and friendly senior management team and offered an extremely competitive pay rate. Furthermore, you will be able to join the company's pension scheme and private healthcare programme after a qualifying period. An enhanced DBS will be required due to the nature of the care provided, and you should also be able to supply satisfactory references if offered the post.
- RGN/RMN in the UK with valid NMC membership and PIN
- Experience in dementia/elderly care nursing is essential
- Clinical skills, i.e. PEG feeds, catheterisation, venepuncture etc. should be of a high standard
- You should be prepared to work over your contracted hours if the service requires (with reasonable notice)
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- RGN/RMN/Staff Nurse/Nursing Home/Care Home/Dementia/Elderly/Nursing Home Nurse/Disability/General Nursing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job