Up to £16.10ph
Full Time or Part Time
Days or Nights
Eclypse Recruitment are looking for an experienced nurse to join the team as a staff nurse at an elderly nursing home in Richmond, Twickenham.
This home is without doubt one of Richmond's best care homes. It is located by the Thames, with views of The Terrace and surrounding meadows.
They provide nursing care for older people, palliative care and care for people with sensory disabilities. Purpose-built in 1998 and acquired by this well respected group in 2004, the home has consistently grown in reputation for the care provided by their first class team of staff. They emphasise the traditional values of compassion, care and dignity whilst celebrating life to the full. Innovative thinking and an understanding of resident and relatives' expectations has elevated standards to the highest levels.
- You pride yourself both on the highest clinical standards, and on your person-centered, thoughtful approach to nursing.
- Whether you're making sure a new resident is settling in, developing a tailored care plan that takes care of both body and mind, providing medication safely, keeping scrupulous records or carrying out a whole range of clinical tasks, from giving an injection to managing a PEG, you'll meet the highest standards.
In return, you'll receive one of the best reward packages in the care sector. As well as a competitive salary, this will include:
- Free learning and development
- Profit-share scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Rewards points
- Mentor bonus scheme
- Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses*
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
*Terms and conditions apply.
For more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on or email
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
Medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, richmond upon thames. richmond upon thames, richmond upon thames, Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - up to £16.10ph, Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - up to £16.10ph, Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - up to £16.10ph
- Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN - up to £16.10ph
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job