This specialist neuro rehabilitation service is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse. The Centre specialises in providing nursing and rehab services to patients who have acquired brain injury or existing neurological conditions.
The service has 2 units, each offering a different level of rehab, depending on the patient’s need. They are looking for a Nurse who is passionate about care. My nationwide client has an excellent training system and academy and all levels of experience are welcome, salary will match this.
You must have a nursing qualification (RGN, RMN, RNLD) and hold a current NMC pin.
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave allowance
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contribution
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working and industry leading training
- Maternity leave
- 2 week’s paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'