Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Unit Nurse Manager - RGN or RMN
Location: Southport, Merseyside
Salary: £14.70 per hour and excellent benefits
Shifts: Nights (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time & Part time position available (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. Their unique approach to care really makes them stand out in the market along with market leading benefits. You will be given every opportunity to develop and progress your career with ongoing training and unrivalled support.
We are recruiting for a staff nurse to work within a nursing home situated in the Southport, Merseyside. This home received a very good CQC and are passionate about their staff and the way the home is run to the highest standards possible.
This home offers first class nursing care over a 24 hour period to both elderly and dementia patients, with both long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that every person is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified nurse or a experienced nurse who is looking to grow in their career with a passionate, driven company.
This position would be working nights. You will be paid for all of your breaks and receive fantastic benefits as stated below! This position is a full time or part time position.
Job Description: As a staff nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes experienced nurses and newly qualified nurses looking to take a step up as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job