Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviour & Palliative Care
Location: Bonnyrigg, near to Edinburgh
Salary: £13.74 per hour (£31,368 per annum) plus £1,500 Welcome Bonus - salary negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (Options of hours available: 22, 33 or 44 hours per week - depending on your preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
* £1,500 Welcome Bonus *
Further Details: An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, passionate Registered Nurse to work within a purpose-built, welcoming nursing home with a lovely family atmosphere. Located in Bonnyrigg, just outside of Edinburgh, this recommended home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide nursing and nursing dementia care, as well as compassionate palliative care, for individuals with a variety of needs including mental health needs, learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- £1,500 Welcome Bonus
- Relocation package available
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Erin Giles on or email your CV to
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.