Staff Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Service Type: Nursing Home for older adults ( Dementia Care, Palliative Care, Parkinsons and Convalescence Care)
Salary: £13.13 - £15.00 per hour (£24,500 - £36,000 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities + £1,000 welcome bonus & paid breaks
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available (Options of hours available: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (depending on your preference)
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS band 5 / 6*
*£1,000 welcome bonus*
Service Details: We are currently looking for a highly-motivated Registered Nurse ( RMN, RGN or RNLD ) to work within a beautiful Nursing Home located in Bolton. The Home caters for the following: Dementia Nursing, Nursing, Convalescence and Palliative Care. The Nursing Home provides the right level of care tailored to each resident while allowing them as much independence as possible.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Person Specification: We are looking for either newly qualified or experienced nurses ( RMN or RGN or RNLD all considered ) who are passionate about caring for the elderly. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, the company offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. The Care Home is able to accommodate part time or full time hours, and can offer day shifts or night shifts or a mixture of both depending on your preference. Applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction and must hold a valid NMC PIN.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Paid Breaks
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Pension Scheme
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Giles on or send a copy of your CV to