Staff Nurse - General & learning disabilities
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary: £15 per hour + superb benefits package
Shifts: Days available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available (permanent)
CQC rating : 5/5 - Good
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work within a medium sized nursing service based close to the thriving community of Marple and within easy reach of Stockport, Manchester and Altrincham in Cheshire. This home is split into separate units, as they offer a wide range of care for individuals with various needs.
They can provide care for older people with a variety of physical needs as well as specialist seperate units which care for younger adults with disabilities or acquired head and brain injuries. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or experienced nurse to develop their skills and knowledge with different patient groups, or specialise in one particular area working on one specific unit.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism (General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD)). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced or newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job